Buy a $200 Visa Gift Card and get a$15 Lowe's Gift Card through December 7th, 2022. If you use the gift card for something other than selling it, that is a good deal. Don't wait to redeem for your Lowes gift cards because you have to do it by the 12th of December.
- Lowe’s is offering a free $15 Lowe’s Gift Card when you buy a $200 Visa Gift Card in-store (you must redeem the offer online after purchasing your Visa Gift Card)
- Direct link to redeem after purchase
- Offer Valid 12/3/22 – 12/7/22.
- Code must be claimed by 12/21/22.
- Must have the Visa gift card to get the bonus code.
- Subject to availability.
- No Rain Checks.
- Limit 2 per email address.
- See gift cards for details, terms, and conditions.
- Product offer may not be available in all states.
- Visit www.lowesgiftcardbonus.com to claim your bonus and see full terms and conditions.
- Visa Gift Card is issued by MetaBank N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the US. No cash or ATM access. *This optional offer is not a MetaBank or Visa product or service, nor does MetaBank or Visa endorse this offer.
This deal was run a couple of times last year and has been repeated a couple of times this year with gift cards. It's a great deal for anyone who values the Lowe's Gift Card given that Lowe's carries $200 Visa Gift Cards (or variable-load $20-$200 cards) with a $62.95 activation fee and in some locations also has variable load $20-$200 grocery Everywhere cards that carry The two people work for the promo. You can get a discount on the Lowe's card.
A max of 2 eGift cards can be redeemed per email address if you submit for the cards online.