According to sources, the Errol Spence Jr.-Terence Crawford title fight is in jeopardy because of a disagreement over the contract.
Sources said that the pay-per-view fight won't happen on Nov. 19 but in December or January.
It was reported earlier this month that Crawford would earn the short end of the financial split. Crawford wants transparency since the contract doesn't have a guaranteed purse, according to sources.
Crawford wants the ability to approve expenses since he will earn a percentage of the net revenue. Sources said the proposed deal includes a bilateral re-enactment clause.
The winner of the bout will get most of the revenue from the return bout. It is possible that Crawford will want another fight before facing Spence.
It is one of the biggest fights in boxing. Crawford won a 10th-round knockout over Shawn Porter to retain his WBO title.
After returning from surgery to repair a detached retina, Errol Spence scored a 10th-round knockout of Yordenis Ugas in April to add the World Boxing Association belt to his World Boxing Council title. The fight between the two boxers was supposed to take place in August of 2021.
It was the second blow to Spence's career after he was hospitalized after a car crash. December 2020 was when he fought again.