Legal Help for Workers Compensation Claim
Workers Compensation claims will help a worker, who suffered injury at workplace on duty, to avail workers compensation benefits and medical care. Workers Compensation Claim is not as lucrative and advantageous as Personal Injury Claim is, but surely easier to avail. Workers Compensation case is looked after mostly by Personal Injury Lawyers, who got legal knowledge and skill to handle such cases too. Personal injury case claims and workers comp claims differ. Difference between the two case types and claims difference include the following points
- One is not entitled to the benefits for pain and suffering in workers compensation claims, unlike personal injury claims.
- a personal injury claim is based on fault and a workers’ compensation case is not. In workers compensation case there is no fault or wrong doing of any person or any entity in any way. Workers compensation has nothing to do with
- Receive weekly compensation,
- Permanent bodily impairment benefits
- Medical bills
- Vocational rehabilitation.
- crewmembers of vessels
- Interstate railroad workers.