Here are must-read articles from MarketWatch about investing and consumer-finance topics.
1. The Beyond Meat stock bubble
Shares of Beyond Meat closed at $142 on June 13, rising from the company’s initial offering price of $25 in May. This stock bubble is a typical Wall Street process. Here’s related coverage of the stock action:
* Beyond Meat’s ‘peak insanity’ market cap is already five times Shake Shack’s
* Beyond Meat hits the ‘short-squeeze trifecta’ as borrowing fees keep soaring
2. Here comes the competition
Tonya Garcia reports about Beyond Meat’s burgeoning competition.
3. What about health factors?
Meatless burgers are more expensive and might be just as bad for you.
4. If the veggie burgers won’t help, try this
You’re never to old to increase your metabolism.
5. The real effect of Trump’s tariffs – so far
Hundreds of MarketWatch readers left comments after Brett Arends said the economic pain of Presidents Trump’s tariffs was exaggerated.
6. Should you join the new refinancing wave?
With mortgage-loan rates at two-year lows, here’s how to decide if the time is right for you to refinance.
7. Seeking bargain stocks? Try looking across the water
European stocks are trading at hefty discounts to U.S. counterparts.
8. The ‘silent killer’ of your investment portfolio
Here’s how fees can destroy a great part of your potential retirement nest egg.
Related: New rules for financial advisers protect Wall Street – not you
9. Microsoft inspires deal-making
Microsoft’s success in data analytics has sent competitors scrambling, including Salesforce.com and Google holding company Alphabet
10. Do this to reduce your health risk
Here’s an easy way to reduce your risk of high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes.
Want more from MarketWatch? Check out our Personal Finance Daily or other newsletters, and get the latest news, personal finance and investing advice.