- Nomad Kitchen Co has unveiled its first pull-out kitchen unit that can turn a car trunk into a tiny kitchen on wheels.
- The unit includes a food preparation area, sink, and room for a two-burner stovetop.
- It can be attached to the trunk of a hatchback or SUV, as well as the bed of a pickup truck using extra hardware.
- Its maker claims the kitchen unit is good for camping, events, tailgates, and emergency use.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Nomad Kitchen Co has unveiled its first pull-out kitchen unit that can be placed in the trunk of an SUV or hatchback to turn a car into a mini kitchen on wheels, optimal for both camping and emergency use.
The Berkeley, California-based company was founded on the idea that camping food doesn’t have to be boring and bland, full of hot dogs and dry cereal. With Nomad Kitchen’s two-burner stovetop unit that has a food preparation space and sink, campers are able to prepare more complex meals without having to sit and cook over a fire pit.
The kitchen unit hides inside a 2.13-foot long box that can be hooked onto the trunk of a car, making the pull-out Nomad Kitchen accessible and easy to use, according to its maker.
Keep scrolling to see the portable Nomad Kitchen perfect for #VanLifers: