If you have a Hyatt credit card, take advantage of this new summer Hyatt promo and register to get 10% of your points back on all redemptions during this promo!
Hyatt is back with one of their more popular promotions – getting points back on redemptions. At the highest, that amount has been 20% but this year it is again at 10% as in some other promotions. Again, this is only for World of Hyatt and Hyatt credit card holders but it is a nice way to get some points back on summer bookings!
Summer Hyatt Promo: 10% Back in Points Redeemed by Credit Card Holders
Link: Summer Hyatt Promo
Here are the details about this summer Hyatt promo:
- This is good for redemptions between July 1 and September 2, 2019
- All eligible redemptions include free nights, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, dining and spa services, FIND experiences and more.
- Cardmembers must register between June 14 and July 15, 2019 to be eligible for the promotion.
- This also applies to existing reservations already booked during this timeframe, as long as cardmembers register for the promotion by July 15, 2019.
- The Bonus Points will be automatically deposited into cardmembers’ World of Hyatt accounts 6-8 weeks after the point redemption has been completed.
So, if you already have reservations booked ( like we do), just register and any stays within the redemption period will count, even though you have already booked them. This is definitely good news as most of these stays I have coming up were booked under the old Points+Cash redemption chart and I would not rebook those just to get 10% of the points back ( since the cost of the Cash portion would be much higher than it had been before).
Some of the links on this site are affiliate links that will support this site. Thank you for your support.