Luke Perry reportedly suffered a “massive stroke” on Wednesday (February 27) in Los Angeles and he’s currently in the hospital.
The 52-year-old actor, known for his work playing Archie’s dad, Fred Andrews, on Riverdale and Dylan McKay on Beverly Hills, 90210, was at his home in Sherman Oaks when paramedics responded to the call.
He’s currently in the hospital, and his condition is unknown, TMZ is reporting. He was reportedly in town to shoot scenes on the Warner Bros. lot.
The same day Luke had his stroke was the same day the reboot of 90210 was announced. Luke is not currently signed on.
Our thoughts are with Luke right now.
Sponsored Links by ZergNet
- Johnny Manziel has now also been banned from the Canadian Football League after violating his contract – TMZ
- Taylor Swift is responding to fan theories about new music – Just Jared Jr
- You have to see the baby gifts Christina Aguilera sent to Andy Cohen – TooFab
- Find out how Grey’s Anatomy just made history – The Hollywood Reporter
- Louis Tomlinson is releasing a new song next week! – Just Jared Jr