Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Are you a fan of Marriott hotels and want a card that can earn you more Marriott points without an annual fee? Well, this might be for you! Marriott has just launched the Marriott Bonvoy Bold Card with no annual fee!
Marriott Launches New No Fee Bonvoy Bold Card
- You can earn 50,000 Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- You get 15 Elite Night Credits annually, qualifying you for Silver Elite Status.
- Earn 3x points for every $1 spend at Marriott Bonvoy Hotels.
- Earn 2x points per $1 on other travel purchases.
- Earn 1x per $1 spend on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- No annual fee.
The Marriott Bonvoy Bold Card also comes with some good travel protections including:
- lost luggage reimbursement
- trip delay reimbursement
- baggage delay insurance
- purchase protection against damage or theft (up to 120 days)
Of course you will be subject to Chase’s 5/24 with this card offer. But, if you are not a current or previous (within last 24 months) Marriott Bonvoy cardholder or a current or previous Marriott Bonvoy Amex or Business Amex cardholder, you should take a look at this card. (See full terms in offer.)
This will be especially interesting to those who prefer no annual fee cards and are Marriott fans. Check out the latest offering from Marriott Bonvoy with the new Marriott Bonvoy Bold Card.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.
Posted in Tagged Chase, chase cards, Marriott Credit Card