Georgia Engel has sadly died at the age of 70.
The legendary actress was best known for her work as Georgette Franklin Baxter on The Mary Tyler Moore Show and for her stage career.
Georgia‘s most recently Broadway role was as Mrs. Tottendale in the original production of The Drowsy Chaperone. She passed away on Friday (April 12) in Princenton, N.J. The cause of death is unknown because she was a Christian Scientist and did not consult doctors, her friend told the New York Times.
We send our thoughts and condolences to Georgia ‘s loved ones during this difficult time.
Sponsored Links by ZergNet
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have their eye on a new vacation house – TMZ
- Looks like Eva Gutowski has a new boyfriend – Just Jared Jr
- Jenni “JWoww” Farley has a new man in her life! – TooFab
- Madonna is teasing her upcoming project – The Hollywood Reporter
- Why wasn’t Camila Cabello at Coachella? – Just Jared Jr