- There are many reasons to love Amazon, like the fact that you can snag great deals on all sorts of products, from household appliances to skin-care essentials, using Amazon Outlet.
- If you haven’t heard of it yet, Amazon Outlet is home to thousands of overstocked and clearance items across all Amazon categories.
- From big savings on tech to more modest deals on basics like toilet paper, Amazon Outlet has great prices on all kinds of items.
- We hand-picked 11 deals across all categories so you can get a sense of what kind of savings you’ll find.
- Remember, Amazon Prime Day is back on July 15-16. We’re compiling all the best deals across tech, home, kitchen, and more. Bookmark our list of the best deals of Prime Day 2019 here.
Every time I log onto my Amazon account, I find a new section of the site I had never even heard of before. First it was Amazon Warehouse, then I stumbled across Just for Prime, and now it’s my latest find, Amazon Outlet. Like Amazon Warehouse, Amazon Outlet is just another way for shoppers to save.
The difference between the two is this: Amazon Warehouse offers big discounts on open-box and refurbished products, mostly tech and gadgets, while Amazon Outlet houses overstocked and clearance items on the site across all categories. That means you can get discounts on every-day items that were over-produced and under-sold, like holiday-themed Ziploc bags that are out of season but work just as well.
If you’re already excited, you can head right to Amazon Outlet and check out the deals now.
But, if you don’t want to plow through the noise, we already plucked some of the best deals for you to take a look at. Whether it’s basic household items or expensive tech gadgets, Amazon Outlet has all sorts of little-known discounts.