Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their shouldeer season midweek premium economy restricted fares between Los Angeles (LAX), USA and Tokyo (HND), Japan.
Remember that you can always email or send us a message via Facebook or Twitter with your airfare-related findings or questions.
LoyaltyLobby encourages all of our readers to do their part to stop the spread of the Coronavirus by practicing social and physical distancing. Together, we can help stop or slow down the spread of the disease. During this crucial time we will continue to provide Airfare of the Day in hopes all of us can get back to our usual travel patterns sooner than later. We are also seeing some extraordinary deals pop up during this time, and we expect them to get even better. Another positive: airlines are providing more flexibility than usual on these fares. As that evolves, LoyaltyLobby will be covering ways airlines and travel services are relaxing rules, allowing changes, and we hope – easier refunds. In the meantime, we hope you are taking advantage of the great deals Freddo finds. Fare Details:
- Fare: Delta (DL) GKXOZRPZ LAX to TYO.
- Booking class: G.
- Price: from $1,081 ($848 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: outbound permitted SUN through WED. Inbound permitted TUE through FRI.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 15DEC through 22MAY or 16JUL through 09DEC on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing: required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 12 hours.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 10DEC 19.
- Cancellations: charge $350.
- Changes: changes permitted for tickets issued on/before 31MAY 20.
Price comparison: Availability:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Accruals: Download (DOCX, 33KB)