Air France – KLM Flying Blue has just published their Promo Rewards, covering 21 destinations. Redeem Flying Blue miles online from now till 30 June 2019 to enjoy up to 50% redemption discount off Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class award rates.
This offer is valid for redemption on flights to a wide range of destinations across the Air France- KLM network, for travel from 1 August to 30 September 2019.
To qualify for the promotion, tickets must be booked by 30 June 2019.
Seat availability is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Highlights for this month’s “Promo Rewards”
- Either direction between anywhere in Europe and Atlanta/Houston for 14,500 miles per way in Economy class
- Either direction between anywhere in Europe and Amman for 22,500 miles per way in Business class
Here are the list of destinations
Long haul flightsShort/Medium haul flightsImportant details to note:
- Promo reward tickets cannot be modified, cancelled or refunded.
- Original miles adopts variable pricing model, unlike zone pricing from typical frequent flyer program
- Promo reward tickets for medium- and short-haul flights depart from or arrive in Paris or Amsterdam.
- Promo reward tickets for long haul-flights depart from or arrive in Europe, as defined by IATA as the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Austria, Balearic Islands, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, West Russia.
Air France – KLM Business Class, Premium Economy and Economy Class Products:
Air France – KLM currently operates a range of aircraft on these routes. Depending on the aircraft type and routing, you may be flying the regional or long haul Business/Economy Class products. Here are some examples.
Check out Sam’s review on Air France New Business Class Products here!
How Can I Transfer Miles To Flying Blue?
Hurry! The “Promo Rewards” for June is up for a limited time only. Seats are limited, and redemption availability is on a first-come-first-served basis.
You can transfer miles from every major flexible credit card currency including American Express Membership Rewards Points, Chase Ultimate Rewards Points, Citi Thank You Rewards Points, and Capital One Miles. Most transfer at a 1:1 ratio. Check with each individual program as some occasionally have bonus’s for transferring.
In addition to credit card points, you can also transfer partner hotel miles to Flying Blue, but I would avoid doing that as, the transfer ratios aren’t that great.
Feature image via Anna Zvereva on flickr