Email has become an important part of daily life. Sometimes senders need to be blocked due to unwanted mail.
You can now block these senders directly from the Mail app on your iPad, instead of having to use third-party apps. Here is how.
1. You can block an email by opening the Mail app.
2. If you want to know the sender's name in the From field, tap on their picture.
3. You can block this contact by tapping it in the confirmation window.
When they send you a new email, blocking their contact will stop the alerts from appearing. They should be moved to the trash can to prevent this.
1. The settings app is where you can open it.
2. You can tap on the Mail app option if you scroll down.
3. There are blocked sender options that you can tap on.
4. Move to the trash.
If you want to unblock a contact, instead of following step 3, you should tap on Blocked and either tap Edit or remove the contact you want to unblock.