The professional network allows its users to see who viewed their profile so they can find out which people are paying attention.
It's only natural to want to know who the person is that you see a notification about. How do you do that? It takes a few clicks to get there. You'll be able to see who's paying attention to you.
If you use the free version of the site, you will only see a small group of profile viewers. You can get the rest if you pay for a premium plan.
If you're in private mode, you can't access your profile views. Before you follow these steps, make sure you check your privacy settings.
1. You can find the menu under your profile name.
2. "Who viewed your profile?"
"Who viewed your profile?"
3. The next page will show you the people who have viewed your profile in the past week.
4. You have to pay for a premium plan to see the rest of your profile viewers.
You can get a one-month free trial. You can find a plan by selecting "Try Free for 1 month" at the bottom of your profile viewers page.
5. If you want to see all of the plans, select "see all plans"
If you want a plan from LinkedIn, check whichever option you want.
6. You can find the various plans on LinkedIn. Someone who is looking to grow their network and find a job might want the "Career" plan.
7. If you want to see everyone who viewed your profile, sign up for the plan you want.