We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI – prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Tonymoly’s Cat Wink Pack acts as a touch-up powder for throughout the day fixes. When do we want less oil? Right meow!
7. Nature Republic’s Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream combines a variety of 30 marine plant extracts and Polynesia lagoon water to provide a luxurious yet affordable moisturizer! Look at that packaging too.Water you still doing here? It’s going to sell out!
8. Skinfood’s Black Sugar Mask exfoliates your pores as the Brazilian black sugar glides across your skin. Did I mention it hydrates too? Sweet.
9. Peripera’s Ink Velvet Lip Tint is packed with jojoba oil that keeps your lips hydrated and of course, adds a pop of color! Inkcredible!
11. Cosrx’s All in One Cream helps to repair damaged skin with a formula made up mostly of snail secretion filtrate. Say goodbye to slow healing blemishes. Ain’t nobody got slime for that….Snailed it.
19. The Face Shop’s Jeju Volcanic Scrub Foam has volcanic ash from Jeju Island, and it removes dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling brand new. I lava the sound of that!
Need more for your skin? Check out Korean skincare products you need to know, drugstore products that actually fight acne, products to help deal with dry skin, or check out all of our beauty content for even more great stuff for your hair, skin, and more.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!