A restaurant app/website is a dedicated, in-house product, which gives customers the ability to learn more about a restaurant, create an account, order and pay for food, and receive rewards for their loyalty. And restaurant reservation management software enables companies to meet the demand of their customers in comfort. Nobody likes having to queue for food, waiting for the order or attention from the waiter/waitress, when a restaurant is full of visitors. An in-house reservation system takes away the hassle of booking in person and puts the entire process into the customer’s hands. It is a great tool for communication between company and customer and much more enjoyable for both.
Why do restaurants feel the need for a reservation system?
Booking software extends an expanse to portable and mobile gadgets’ ability to provide seamless expansion of the scope with which restaurants can serve the consumers online. Let’s talk about the reasons restaurants turn to reservation system development:
- Satisfied customers. With a reservation system, the booking process is way easier. Customers can choose a perfect day and time to have a meal without waiting at the restaurant. As a result, shorter lines, faster service, and improved efficiency.
- Higher spend. Such resources involve special loyalty program for customers. They can get a discount on their food, or perhaps a free item, after gaining a certain number of visits. It makes a customer feel appreciated for returning to a restaurant. They will prioritize that restaurant above its competitors, which leads to higher spent.
- Popularity. Recent innovation in restaurant development allows customers to share their experience with restaurant via social media. It optimizes customer engagement and attracts new ones.
The example of well-provided booking system
Sometimes people merely get lost when trying to make reservations on a restaurant’s website. Looking for a difference-maker? The Night-club Restaurant is an example of what TRIARE can help one to achieve: from booking tables to happy hours scheduling, nudge your customers to what they really need. Everything here is about convenience and user experience.
Sidecar highlighted the focus on simplicity. Customers should be able to make reservations in a few clicks by choosing all the necessary options. We created a simple tool that enables visitors to pick the desired date, time, and number of guests. With our help, Night-club Restaurant now provides its clients with exceptional online adventures. Importantly, they take only seconds!
Value we delivered
- Streamlined structure. After conducting in-depth research, TRIARE concentrated on building an outstandingly user-oriented website. Working with Night-club Restaurant, we have developed an easy online tool that connects customers with the restaurant’s final product.
- Minimalistic design. At first glance, the website visitors can see all the main touchpoints: menus, reservations, events, etc. You will not spend much time looking for whatever wants you may have tonight. Just click and scroll down to see all the essential information which should assist you with making a choice.
- Accessible menus. Various menu lists, including food, drinks, and specials, are easily available in PDF format. Each dish has detailed descriptions, making the decision process reasonably easy. Alas, everything depends on your taste!
As a result, our client has got a user-friendly, benchmark restaurant website, simplified reservation tool and excellent visitor experience.
Online restaurant reservation software
Whether it is a restaurant booking website or app, you can always turn to online reservation software to save money and time to create custom product. There are a handful of prominent web builders for you to choose from, and whilst all of them share a common goal of allowing you to build a product without coding, there are a few things you need to be aware of before deciding to go with one:
- Experience. Some web builders are specialists in specific subjects and have templates geared towards certain types of websites/apps, so make sure you choose a web builder that has options for restaurant reservation systems.
- Pricing. Web builders vary in price, so make sure you shop around to find the best value for money.
- Testimonials. Always read reviews from previous clients to get a feel for the quality of work and service, and remember, just because a service is cheap, it doesn’t mean the service is bad, and vice versa.
Custom app development: benefits of having mobile application comparing to website
Establishing a mobile presence is a must for every business nowadays. Custom android app development services already took a firm stand on a digital marketplace for its efficiency. But in which case is it better to create an application than a website?
- User experience features. The mobile app offers an interactive interface, while a website has a static and navigational one. It provides a better experience to customers.
- Demand of time. Nowadays, more than 80% of customers prefer apps over company websites. They tend to spend more time on their smartphones.
- Accessibility. A mobile app provides access to various phone features such as phone contacts, location services, camera which a website cannot offer.
- Speed. Mobile apps work faster.
Tips to create stunning visual of app
The most important thing in a restaurant app is the appearance. Interface of the restaurant application should be attractive and comfortable in use. Moreover, it should have a unique identity, which reflects the company's branding message and helps to establish emotional connection with customers. Custom-made illustrations, animations and so on increase user engagement and distinguish a restaurant from the competition. You can predict successful performing of your app just doing a little research:
- Assessing competitors. Search the current marketplace and get known of your competitors’ offer: how their apps look and what users are looking for.
- Think smarter. Go back to your draft and design a better interface than competitors’. Make it easier, quicker and more enjoyable.
- Get inspired. Now, when you know what to do or what not to do, turn your idea into a win-win option. Look at design trends or whatever you get inspired of and come up with examples, which reflect your identity.
- Understand users’ needs. Take into account users’ goals for using such applications and accomplish them.
Things you should consider before developing apps
There some significте cons of app developing you should take into account:
- Cost. Creating an app will cost more than a website. Mobile app development is a complex process involving the expertise of various professionals and encompassing many stages. However, the app development cost greatly depends on the mobile app features and functionality, choice of platform, technologies, design, etc.
- Compatibility. You should consider the type of mobile app you want to create. Because different types of apps perform differently for various platforms. Whether this is an iOS or Android application.
- Upgrading. Users have to accept and download apps’ updates, while the website is supported by the company.