Marrying the love of your life is a beautiful gift. And sometimes that gift can also be a colossal pain in the butt.
To that end, we’ve gathered 27 tweets that accurately and hilariously capture the realities of married life.
friend: What’s one thing marriage has taught you?
me: If you walk into the house eating a candy bar you better have one for her too
– Josh (@iwearaonesie) November 11, 2017
*wife is out of town*
Do I dare leave the toilet seat up?
*looks around and shrugs*
Screw it. This is my house.
*falls into toilet at 3AM*
– Gorilla Von Nips (@GorillaNipples1) November 11, 2017
Husband: We should go to Costco.
Me [still in pajamas]: So I should change?
H: I said Costco, not Walmart.
Me:*puts on nicer pajamas*
– EricaTriesToTweet (@EricaWhoToYou) July 1, 2017
*wife wonders where I am*
*hears glass break*
*knows where I am*
– Josh (@iwearaonesie) November 20, 2017
H: why is the heat turned up so high in here?
Me: so I can sleep with a fan on.
– she’s unfiltered (@MommaUnfiltered) December 1, 2017