One of my main passions in life is helping people get better at sex, because honestly, sex is one of the greatest things on the planet, and it would be a perfect world if all of us could have mind-blowing sex.
Nevertheless, sex is one of those things where if it’s bad, it’s still good. But that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be better. We all deserve amazing sex.
And that, my dudes, is why I was ecstatic when I came across this charming Reddit thread titled ” What’s your best sex tip/trick? ” where people from near and far kindly share their best sex tips, so that we can try them out for ourselves.
For the sake of simplicity, I read through the length thread and found the best of the best sex tips, and compiled them into this handy list, just for you.
3. ” Lube. Honestly, sometimes girls don’t secrete enough. Or you’ve been going for too long and the condom is starting to hurt her. Grab a bottle of lube. The slipperier the slide, the better the ride.”
Yes! The slipperier the slide, the better the ride, indeed.
4. “Foreplay. Touch and tease, kiss and whisper, don’t just dive right into things, but ease in and raise the temperature inch by inch until you’re both worked up.”
5. “Be present in the moment. Pay attention to body language. When she says right there, don’t speed up, don’t slow down. Be right there.”
6. “If you’re gonna pull hair, do it gently at first and make sure you grab as much as you can. If she likes it, pull harder.”
7. “I abide by the philosophy of “The wetter the better”. Before you penetrate, make sure she’s wetter than a rain storm. Some girls don’t get as wet, so you might need lube. Just keep this in mind: chafing isn’t fun. Make sure she’s ready.”
13. “I don’t care about dirty talk. But hearing out loud that my partner likes my body will take me from wet enough to soaking in no time.”